Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cheers!

NYE! One of my most favorite nights of the year. Its all about new beginnings. Starting over fresh.
 
There have been some instances in that I have had a few too many drinks on my birthday (the night before) and so I did not enjoy NYE as much.  But, now, my life has changed for the better. Its not about going out and partying anymore. It's about enjoying some time catching up with friends then getting home in time to watch the ball drop snuggled up in a blanket with a cheap bottle of champagne and enjoying the extra day off with Duchess. 


This area is supposed to get a good sized snow storm tomorrow so it will be a good day to lay around, watch the Rose Parade & Rose Bowl and put together her new bouncer. 



Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2014 is prosperous and joyous for us all. 
(And the Tigers can go ahead and win the World Series... that'd be cool too.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment