Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Shopping Days Left!

With only 12 shopping days left, I am D.O.N.E. Christmas shopping. 
#Boom

AND all without stepping foot one time in a Wally World. Take that Wally World! I have recently stopped shopping at the aforementioned store because:

A. There isn't one very close to my house.  The closest one is on Central Ave. surrounded by some of the WORST traffic nightmares most anytime of day. It could be 2:30 on a Tuesday and you will still sit in stopped traffic on that overpass. But that's not the only reason why...

B. I know several people who work for this Company. Do I need to go on? (There is something about making a 70+ yr old woman work a 12 hour shift on Christmas Eve that just grates my damn nerves. But, I digress.)

C. Every time I step foot in there, I wait in an endless line where there are 27 open lanes but only 3 have a cashier...

I have found that the two Target locations near my home offer just as low prices on the important things I would need from a store of that nature (cleaning supplies, dog food, etc). And with very few traffic nightmares.

This past week I was home for 3 days with a bad cold. Duchess had the sniffles too and sprouted her 2nd tooth, which makes for a rather unhappy little Princess.  So, I found some time to online shop in between naps, bottles, and runs to the microwave to warm up my tea. 

Now, all I can hope for is that the stuff I bought actually makes to my house in time for Christmas... 


No comments:

Post a Comment