Thursday, December 5, 2013

First Tooth

Yesterday, The Duchess turned 5 months old.  As you can see, she's very happy about it! 

We put up our Christmas Tree and she seemed to enjoy the lights.  Later on I gave her, her nightly bath (she LOVES baths) and while getting her PJ's on, she grabbed my finger like she often does to put in her mouth.  This time she bit down harder than usual and wouldn't you know it?! She cut her first tooth! (The left front bottom one - if you were wondering.) 









She is still intently trying to roll all the way over on her belly. She is getting really close but hasn't gotten all the way there yet. I cannot tell you how much I adore this little girl. She's so funny and her laughs are infectious. Baby laughs are simply, the best thing ever.  

She has started to eat more and sleeps really well through the night although we are still working on sleeping in her crib...  Boy, is that stressful. 


She smiles all the time and seems to be just the happiest little thing. 

Everyone says time flies by and to enjoy all the little things that are happening everyday because they go by way too fast.  I get sad to think that soon she will have a mouth full of teeth, and eat pizza and hate her vegetables.  And that someday she will be a teenager... dun dun dun. (Yes, Mother, Pay back is a bitch. haha!)

I love this kid. She's made my life complete. I am excited for the future and all the milestones to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment