Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Turkey and Football

OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! I LOVE THANKSGIVING!

My sister doesn't care much for it. She isn't really a fan of Turkey. But since her family moved into their new home - she gets to be the honorary host for Thanksgiving and Christmas and with it being The Duchess' first holidays, well, we can't miss them.  Also, my (little) brother is moving off on to bigger things in Nash-vegas, so I would like to be there to wish him luck and see him off.


I cannot remember the last time I ate Thanksgiving Dinner with my parents and my siblings.  Living 12 hrs away makes holidays more of a pick-one-or-the-other kind of thing.  And so, Thanksgiving is normally not on the list of Holidays I choose to travel. But, my Grandmother has gone back to work at Wally-World and will be unavailable.  So, off we go! 



Duchess and I are going to attempt to fly. And of course, a massive Nor'easter is heading toward the East Coast. THANK GOD WE ARE NOT DRIVING. We would have never gotten there. 



Anyways, If you're reading this MOM & SISTER - green bean casserole better be on the menu... And the Lions game and the Parade on TV! This is so exciting! Food and football and family. 



I could get used to this. 



Cant wait to see you all! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment